LS March_Topic

From: Carmen Flynn (theflynn@dynamo.com.ar)
Date: Mon Mar 22 1999 - 18:50:51 GMT

Hello Squad,

Here is my total result:
The MOQ could be explained using the following and simple
Mathematical expression:

 X = F (SQ) * LF + F (DQ) * LF

 X = F(SOM) * LF + F(SQ) * LF

Where F(SOM) = or equivalent to F(SQ)
    X = or equivalent to Reality = or equivalent to MOQ

[If you know how to add and multiply you will be able to follow it.]
  Details Bellow! Please read on.
The March exercise has been helpful because it helps all of us to review
the ideas that are important to the LS. I will agree with some of your
comments that the whole thing sounds a lot like SOM. But please donít
close yet! There is nothing wrong with that. My understanding is that
the SOM is a SUBSET of the MOQ. I will also agree that this is not a
competition, if that is what it turns out to be, then for sure I will be
cancel out by default. (I am a very emotional competitor and will rather
step aside and do my own thing and look into the compartments of my own
self, before I have to face the possibility of loosing at anything.).
My own lunch-45-min experiment didnít turn out so great, but I learned a
lot from the experience. As some of you might recall, I try to get some
of my friends to lunch and try my own 45-min explanation and report the
experience to the group.

Here is a brief report of the results:

The lunch hour was a total failure, everyone was in a rush to get back
to their ëCosmic Garbage Processing Plantsí to process more cosmic
garbage.

But, the happy hour was another thing. It could have been the fine
Argentine wine or the beer. The best was to stay around the concept of
ëvalueí. How does one ëmeasures Valueí? O.K. a lot of you will object
to that and at best will call it a complete Object-Subject experience.
But I want to make my report and then get back to my own ëCosmic Garbage
Processorí.

Math? Anyone, Why not?:

Measure Value in a Scale of Zero to Ten ( 0 --> 10)

Here are the Variables:

Let ,

F(MOQ)= Metaphysics of Quality ëFunctioní
F(MOQ)= Will range from zero to ten, but it could also go from
  -~ (Call this ëminus infinite ) to +~ (Call this ëplus
  infinite), but for simplicity sake letís just range zero
  to ten.

F(SOM)= Subject object Metaphysics ëFunctioní
LF = A constant number called ëLatch Factorí
F(SQ) = Static Quality ëFunctioní
F(DQ) = Dynamic Quality ë Functioní

Further: F(SOM) = Zstatic-value-patters [Where Z means:
         Summation of all static
        Patterns]
    ëandí
  F(DQ) = Zdynamic-value-patters [Where Z means:
                                                         Summation of
all Dynamic patters]
  LF = The ëlatch factorí could be
        Of two values, which are
    (a) LF= 0 (Zero)
                Or
    (b) LF=/ 0 (Not equal to Zero)

Look at both cases (a) and (b)

 If LF = 0 (Zero)
                 SOM = 0 (Zero) and DQ = 0 (Zero)
If LF =/ (Not equal to Zero)
  SOM = Vsom (a non-zero value)
  DQ = Vmoq (a non zero value)

  X = F(SOM) * LF + F(DQ) * LF
  Where,
     X = Reality = MOQ

I have to get back to my cosmic garbage processing?
{By the way, I do have some examples and have seen the formula work, if
anyone is unterested}
Ciao,
Carmen.

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org