(no subject)

From: owner-lilasquad@venus.co.uk
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 23:18:15 GMT

(NPlex 2.0.108) for lilasquad@moq.org; 23 Mar 1999 05:50:18 -0000
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:52:00 -0300
From: Carmen Flynn <theflynn@dynamo.com.ar>
To: lilasquad@moq.org
Subject: Re: LS What do you think of the catechisms/45 min MOQs so far??
Sender: owner-lilasquad@venus.co.uk

Greetings!,
LS What do you think of the catechisms/45 min MOQs so far??
Answer:
An e-mail, such as the one you wrote, makes it worth-anyone's-while.
Buenisimo.
Cheers!

Glen Dickey wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm Glen. I have been an inactive member for the past couple of months,
> whilst I languished enspelled by an evil corporate wizard. But at last
> I have cast off my fetters! And am now once again free to confuse and
> astound you, my intellectual brothers and sisters, with my keen insight
> and bad spelling. I will begin my essay in a petty and spiteful tone and
> gradually descend through the serious neuroses, and end on a note of
> complete paranoia and psychosis.
>
> Give Me A Dynamic Intellectual Patterns Or Give Me Death

You'll have a copy already.

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Since our leader Diana opened up the question of
reactions to this month's topic, I'm letting this post through with the
additional reminder that the Lila Squad rules state that all posts should
answer the PROGRAM topic. Cheers, Keith.]

MOQ Online - http://www.moq.org