Re: MD Is the MoQ still in the Kantosphere?

From: Sam Norton (elizaphanian@kohath.wanadoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2004 - 18:36:42 GMT

    Hi DMB,

    > dmb says:
    > Here you are stepping back from the brink of a breakthrough. I'm trying to
    > tell you that there is a kind of mysticism outside of traditional, outside
    > of practice. Here you seem to be saying that non-traditonal mysticism is to
    > be found within the tradition. This is a pretty clear indication that you
    > have not understood the distinction. In effect you have denied the existence
    > of non-tradtional mysticism and this is exactly what the distinction is
    > meant to cure. Naturally, I very frustrated by this.

    Are you able to explain, to such a dunder-head as I, in words of few syllables, and preferably less
    than about 20 of them, what you understand to be 'non-traditional mysticism'. I find that I
    sometimes drown in your torrent of words, only some of which pertain to the point at issue.

    I'd also be grateful for a response to my post of 20/12 about essentialism.

    Sam