Re: MD Why the MOQ is not perfect...

From: Kevin Perez (juan825diego@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 18:10:28 BST

    Does MOQ.org intend to develop the MOQ?

    Kevin Perez

    David M <davidint@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    Hi all

    Of course some people may think the MOQ is more than
    nonsense but not yet fully formed. I would place myself
    in this position. If it were fully formed why discuss it at
    MOQ.org. For one thing I think that we need to better
    understand how an MOQ science would look compared
    to a SOM based science. And what political implications
    does this change in metaphysics imply? Of course, I accept
    Charles Taylor's asserion that you cannot do without
    explicit metaphysics and values.

    DM