Re: MD What have you freed lately?

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 21:34:25 BST

    Dear David M.,

    You wrote 21 Apr 2004 18:56:09 +0100:
    'Mark: We may participate....
    what is this 'we' that participates then?'

    The 'I' that participates is neither a subject nor an object. It is the
    process of identification, of leaving patterned experience in its wake. It
    is the fleeting 'now' that leaves the 'past' behind.
    It can identify collectively and then becomes 'we'.

    With friendly greetings,

    Wim