Re: MD MOQ: Involved or on the Sideline?

From: Kevin Perez (juan825diego@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 2005 - 14:26:57 BST

    jc wrote in part,

    > Kevin wrote:
    >
    > "...life, to be authentic, must be lived in
    > community. The quality of our relationships with
    one another is really the
    > measure of our authenticity..."
    >
    > jc concurs
    >
    > We have no evidence of any humans living without
    community at any
    > place or any time. It must be practically hardwired
    into us by now.
    > What would a High Quality Community look like?
    >
    > First, all the members would be known. This is a
    process of
    > communication ("commune"ity IS "commune"ication)
    >
    > Second, all the members would be accepted. This
    process takes a bit
    > longer. People ostracize the brujo in their midst
    and try and heal
    > and convert the differences amongst them. It's an
    ego thing.

    > Third, all the members would be healed. This
    happens quickly once
    > you are known and accepted. The ego thing gets
    solved

    > And from there, the sky is the limit.

    Don't forget the valley. I believe Pirsig was correct
    when he said the only Zen
    on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring with you, or
    something to that effect.
    That thought resonates in me. I'm certain the reason
    is because I value the
    Paschal Mystery.

    Kevin