Re: MD Life after death?

From: Elizaphanian (elizaphanian@tiscali.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 15:54:03 GMT

    Hi Platt,

    I'm sure Wim will answer for himself. For me, I'm not sure I've got anything
    to add to what I wrote to you before (in the archives at
    http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/0434.html

    As for Pirsig, I have to confess I'm not too familiar with what he wrote
    about it (my copy of ZMM predates that appendix, and I've only read it once
    or twice in bookshops). Can you refresh my memory?

    BTW thank you for your kind comments the other day. Nice to know somebody
    out there understands!

    Sam

    "Bush's speechwriters may be able to help him talk the talk, but does he
    kneel the kneel?" (Alex Pennell)