Re: MD Rhetoric

From: David M (davidint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 18:59:18 GMT

    Hi people

    Is the reality just simply that there is a pre-intellectual
    awareness of the effects that are impacting our bodies
    and are in fact differentiated between sight, sound, smell ,touch
    and taste. After that we start super-differentiating, via images, memories
    and eventually words and concepts. All this differentiating
    allows us to create a more complex life-world, but the bringing
    of certain qualities into the foreground pushes others into the
    background and makes something partial from a whole,
    and is therefore a dual covering and uncovering process.

    Right or wrong?

    DM