Re: MD Two theories of truth

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 17:01:00 GMT

    Platt

    sure truth is always in danger of
    covering things up for us (but they also sure
    open up possibilities for us too), but now and again
    we go back and re-think our concepts, as Pirsig suggests
    we do with SOM concepts. The market place of ideas is where
    we trade in truth, can't get rid of the intersubjective market, but
    there are good questions to ask with regard to why we sometimes
    lose faith in certain conceptual stocks.

    regards
    David M