MD Life is ....

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 00:09:44 GMT

    Trivik,

    I think you make some good points. I am waiting for the objections to your
    comments from the others. The problem is to create a definition that is not
    too wide so that things that are clearly not alive are not defined as alive
    and yet not to restrictive so that things that we want to call living are
    included in the definition.

    Good counter examples you came up with.

    Regards, Nathan