RE: MD Right-brain source of DQ ?

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 02:31:57 GMT

    I don't know if any of you checked out my sensory deprivation theory thread.
      Well, it was quite a mess. However, the primary reasoning behind the
    theory , was to speed the thought process , as a result of not using words,
    but rather feeling/thought.

    Sharath said: Tim Galleway suggests that by shutting of the left brain and
    giving the
    right brain a free reign,people can perform at thier peak level.

    -=*POOT*=- I never could have thought of that. Do you see the similarity
    though? This is very interesting to me. I think that if you could focus
    the power of the right brain , perhaps in a sort of meditation(?), that it
    could open up new thoughts to people. Would there be limitations on the
    boundaries of those thoughts(since you would primarily be using one side of
    the brain)?

    What do you mean by Dynamic Quality>?

    poot.