Re: MD Quality and In-e-quality

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 18:28:50 GMT

    Hi Poot

    Do you think my figure is low, think of all the
    non-food,shelter, clothes stuff we do:
    ads/marketing/modelling/show biz/
    fashion/pointless travel/entertainment/
    banking/finance/etc etc.
    Some of these things are fun, so why not
    take the money out of them. Amateur sport, music,
    teaching, etc have a lot to be said for them.

    regards
    David M