Re: MD SQ-SQ coherence and the Godhead.

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 23:48:14 GMT

    us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk writes:

    > Mark
    >
    > What do you mean by coherence? -i.e. please expand.
    > Would it be closely linked to organisation?
    > Like the way hydrogen and oxygen is organised into water?
    >
    > David M

    Hello David,
    The terms i use in all SQ-SQ posts are explained in the first couple of pages
    of the forum essay, The edge of Chaos.
    I mention this because there are a few diagrams there, (drawn by my own fair
    hand - well, using AutoCad software) which may be of help?

    Basically, coherence is an exceptional relationship between patterns which is
    pretty damn close to DQ. So close that i sometimes say patterns in
    exceptional coherence become opaque to DQ.

    Here, the term coherence is not really linked to organisation, but to a
    transcendent unifying relationship with DQ. The more severe the coherence, the more
    unifying the relationship with DQ.

    Hope this helps?
    All the best,
    Mark