Re: MD Technology

From: Erin (macavity11@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 23:16:35 BST

    Khaled,

    Yes I would rather be healthy than sick..the failure
    of technology all makes sense now.What????
    Actually what I wanted to write about Marxism but
    don't have time...will do it tommorrow has just do
    with what you wrote....
    'Life, health and time are pretty much it.'
    Do you see me writing something that says that you
    should obsess about money and ignore life, health, and
    time???
    No that is not what I am saying at all. So stop
    hallmarking me.
    What I am saying is all the complaints about greed, no
    compassion can be found in all economic statuses and
    don't believe you can judge somebody based on it.
    I am really lost at what is the point of your post?
    Is somebody who thinks technology has failed less
    materialistic, less greedy? what?

    I just don't get what you are saying...the different
    point of view is almost too different to connect with
    what was being discussed. And yes face to face
    conversations are nice but they aren't always possible
    and technology allows contact when it is not possible
    to be face to face. Just more choices to me??

    Erin